Smart Tutor, headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, was established in the year 2000 to develop “Think…Online Education”, an online educational software program for Kindergarten through 6th grade students. The curriculum, including “Think…Online Reading” and “Think…Online Math”.
Smart Tutor’s primary goal is to research, develop, and deliver effective, interactive online reading and math instruction that helps children improve their knowledge and their grades. An assessment test places every child into their own, personalized learning program, tailored to his or her specific areas of need. This engaging learning environment supports the children’s learning styles and needs.
We believe that every student can reach his or her full potential, meet and surpass grade-level expectations, and develop a mathematical brain and a love for literature with:
- quality instruction at his or her appropriate level on a skill by skill basis
- engaging, interactive and exploratory learning experiences
- immediate and explicit corrective feedback in a risk-free and non-threatening environment
- meaningful, real-world settings
- Winner of Eddie Awards (2015) – Reading & Math
- Best Educational Software Award (BESSIE) 2013 – Reading and Math
- Parents’ Choice Awards 2013 – Website Category
- BESSIE 2012
- EDDIE 2011
- BESSIE 2011
- CODiE Finalist 2011
- Tech & Learning’s Award of Excellence 2010
- EDDIE 2010
- BESSIE 2010
- CODiE Finalist 2010
- EDDIE 2009
- BESSIE 2009
3045 Center Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
SmartTutor.com has new Support Hours!
Calls will be returned as soon as possible. Emails will be returned within 48 hours.